Subscription Migration Help
If you have a subscription for a single item, meaning 1 bag of coffee or one 10-count box of Death Cups to be sent out once every 14, 30, 60, or 90 days, you will need to cancel your current subscription and switch over to a multi-unit subscription before August 11th, 2023. To change your subscription, you’ll follow the steps below;
- From the “Subscriptions” page of your account, click on the “Cancel” button below the subscription item.
- A window will pop-up to select the reason for cancellation. Select “Other” and enter “Migrating to multi-unit subscription”
- Then click the red “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Now you should only see “Inactive Subscriptions” on your subscriptions page, if you see other items you’re subscribed to and they are single-unit subscriptions, you’ll need to follow the same steps to cancel these items as well.
- Once you’re done with that, you’re ready to re-subscribe to the multi-unit subscription of your choice. Simply go to “Shop” and then “Coffee”, select the coffee you wish to subscribe to and then choose the quantity you would like from the subscription eligible options.
- Choose the Type and Size of the coffee you would like, then check the “subscribe and save” checkbox