Recent Changes to our Subscription Platform
We have been gathering feedback from our loyal subscribers these past few years and are excited to announce our brand-new subscription experience! With this update to subscriptions, there are a few changes that needed to happen to offer our Society of Strong Coffee members the best value along with killer perks.
Moving forward, we will only be able to offer 2-bag or 2-box options or more in frequencies of once every 30, 60, or 90 days. What if I’m a single-unit subscriber? Great question! If you are currently subscribed to one bag or one box of coffee, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription and create a new subscription for one of the eligible items by August 11th.
After August 11th your subscription will be moved up automatically to a 2-unit subscription with a frequency of 60 days. That being said, you can cancel or make changes to your subscription at any time. Don’t worry though, we’re also offering 30% off your first new subscription order, automatically applied at checkout, as thanks for the trouble.
These changes will allow us to offer you better benefits and perks with your subscription, and it means just as much coffee in fewer shipments. For help guiding you through the cancelation and resubscription process, you can follow this guide here;
Subscription Perks Outline
- Buy More, Save More
- Up to 25% OFF every order
- Free Shipping on Continental U.S. orders
- Flexibility to add one-time items to your subscription order
- Early access to exclusive releases
- Add, swap, or cancel anytime
With these changes to our subscription platform, we’re also updating our rewards points system. As a Society of Strong Coffee member, you’ll automatically be entered into the top tier of our Ritual Rewards. For the full breakdown, you can check out the overview here;
Buy More Save More Pricing Structure
20-count Death Cups
50-count Death Cups
100-count Death Cups
2 bag bundles
3 bag bundles
5 bags/5 lb bags
How do I manage my subscription?
To find your subscription and make any changes, you’ll want to be sure you’re logged in to your account by clicking the account button in the top right corner of the home page.
Once you’ve clicked this button, log in to your account if you are prompted to do so. (If you are receiving an error saying no account is found, follow the troubleshooting steps here; Login Help
If you’ve logged in successfully, you’ll then click on the “Subscriptions” button in the left-hand column.
Now you’re ready to rock n’ roll! NOTE: Any modifications or cancellations must be made at least 36 hours prior to an order's scheduled ship date. Once an order has been processed you will not be able to make changes.
How to switch your products
Looking to switch things up and try a new blend? No problemo!
- From your Account page select the Subscriptions tab in the left-hand column.
- Locate the item you would like to swap and click on the “swap product” button underneath
- Choose the product you wish to swap to from the list provided
- Once you have selected the item you would like to switch to, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list and click the red “Confirm” button
- From here, you can review your upcoming orders to confirm the change was made successfully.
NOTE: Any modifications or cancellations must be made at least 36 hours prior to an order's scheduled ship date. Once an order has been processed you will not be able to make changes.
To change the shipping address for your subscription you’ll follow these steps here; - From your subscription page you’ll click the “Change Shipping” button under your shipping address in the right-hand column.
- A window will then pop up for you to enter your new shipping address. Be sure to check the “Use for all shipments” checkbox if you are subscribed to multiple items.
- You will then click “Add New Address” and you should be all set!
From your subscriptions page, you’ll scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click the red “Update” button. From here you will receive an email with a link to update your payment info.
NOTE: If you are using Shop Pay, Google Pay, or PayPal for your payment method, you’ll need to update your information through your respective apps for these services.