2022 Guitar Giveaway Contest Rules
GUITAR GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES –
1. Death Wish Coffee Co. invites you to enter for a chance to win a signed Epiphone J-200 EC Acoustic-Electric guitar signed by Lzzy Hale + Joe Hottinger. By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
a. One winner will receive this grand prize:
Epiphone J-200 EC Acoustic-Electric guitar signed by rock legends Lzzy Hale + Joe Hottinger. This prize is valued at $1,000.
3. Entry Procedures: Submissions will be accepted from 12:00 a.m. ET, January 13, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. ET, February 13, 2022. Submissions may be made by entering your email on www.DeathWishCoffee.com/coffeenotes.
4. One email address is equal to one entry. Limit of one entry per email address.
5. By entering, you are agreeing to receive marketing and promotional emails from Death Wish Coffee Co. You can opt out of marketing promotions at any time.
6. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win: You do not need to make a purchase to enter or win this contest. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Mail-in entries will not be accepted for this contest.
7. Eligibility: This contest is only open to legal residents of, and residing in, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Death Wish Coffee Co. employees, friends and family members are not eligible to enter.
8. Selection of Winners: The winners will be selected by random drawing, under the supervision of an internal committee, acting in its sole and exclusive discretion. The winners will be notified in mid-February 2022 and must accept their prize offering by April 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. All prizes are non-transferrable to persons other than the actual winners.
9. Death Wish Coffee Co. reserves the right, to be exercised in Death Wish Coffee Co.’s sole discretion, to reject or disqualify any entries if Death Wish Coffee Co. has reason to believe that they reflect efforts by anyone to unfairly or improperly manipulate the outcome of the contest.
10. Void where prohibited by law.
11. Any disputes arising under these Contest Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of New York without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. Any disputes arising under these Contest Rules must be brought exclusively in the courts located in New York, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts.
12. Technical Difficulties/Support: Death Wish Coffee Co. cannot be responsible for entries not received due to technical issues and accepts no responsibility for technical support of any entries.
13. Death Wish Coffee Co. reserves the right, to be exercised in Death Wish Coffee Co.’s sole discretion, to adjust contest rules without notifying contestants.
14. Contest rules can be changed and updated without notice. Contest participants are responsible for checking the site for changes and should review the rules prior to each submission.